Welcome to the AISC Educator Forum!
This forum was designed to be a unique resource for collaboration amongst members of the steel education community. It allows you to interact with and gain valuable insight from other steel educators teaching structural steel design. We hope you will actively participate in using this website to garner knowledge that will assist you in your pursuits of providing a quality education to the engineers, architects and construction managers of tomorrow. Feedback regarding this website is welcomed and can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some of the features of AISC Educator Forum:
- File sharing, including the ability to give and receive feedback
- Content-specific groups
- Photo gallery
- Discussion boards
- Email notifications and the ability to reply to posts via email
- Group resources
How To Connect
- Log into AISC Educator Forum at http://educatorforum.aisc.org/ using your current AISC username and password.
- Update your profile and photo by clicking My Profile.
- View groups you're in by clicking My Groups.
- Join some Groups by clicking Find Groups to Join.
- Start a discussion by clicking Post New Discussion from the Discussions tab of any group.
- Reply to a discussion by clicking Reply… from within the discussion online OR by replying to a discussion email notification.